There are several products that can help you construct landing pages . And the most popular of these hands down is LeadPages.
- Leadpages comes with many pre-built designs. You can also use the drag & drop feature to create landing pages according to your design needs.
- These allow you to create lead magnets in your blog posts (or anywhere else on your site). You can also create timed or exit popups. I still use this feature as the conversion rate is as high as 31%, which is pretty amazing. (See the below screenshot.)
- Your customers can opt-in to your lists or webinars via their phone. This is a unique feature.
Split testing tool
You can test different versions of opt-in forms to get deep into optimizing your site.
If you want, you can let Leadpages host your landing pages to maximize their speed and efficiency. It also lets you download the pages’ code as HTML & you can host it on your own server.
Leadpages Landing Page Builder:
Leadpages’ designs work well on both mobile and desktop. This is good because of the importance of having a mobile-friendly website.
- But you don’t need to know any HTML to use Leadpages!Leadpages Lead Magnet Tool
- Unfortunately, it’s not free.
- They also offer sub-accounts.
- Thrive Landing Page Creator.