If you’re running a business or a marketer, you’ve probably heard of the terms “inbound marketing” and “outbound marketing”.
You might think that these are just another categorization of marketing or just some buzzwords that marketers made up to sound cool.
Instead of pushing messages to your audiences, inbound marketing focus on pulling your customers towards you by providing valuable content such as e-books, white papers, blog posts, etc. Inbound marketing might not be as direct as outbound marketing, but it is the new marketing strategy that works and is proven to be much more cost efficient.
- What is Outbound Marketing
- Definition of inbound marketing
- Difference between Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- Communication Is a Two-Way Street
- Inbound Marketing Activities
- Benefits of Inbound Marketing
- Inbound marketing is a proven way to generate leads, drive sales and grow your business.
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Guide in Becoming The Perfect Inbound Marketer
SEO Trends You Need to Pay Attention to in 2018
If you are a web entrepreneur who is quite unaware of the changes in SEO trends which took place very recently, the following list will come handy and helpful as you go through it.
- HTTPS has become mandatory
- Long Form Content and Infographic will do better in search results
- Social media integration will bring more incoming web traffic
- Voice search will be following an increasing trend
- AMP integration will increase page-ranking in Google search
- UX will benefit your site
- Mobile traffic percentage will continue to grow
- Links will be dependent on the quality of your site’s content
The Definitive Guide To SEO In 2018 which is very essential for web
This is the ultimate guide to dominating Google’s search results in 2018. And let me be clear about something: This is NOT a lame “SEO in 2018” predictions post. Instead, you’re going see tested strategies that are working right now…and will work even better in 2018.